Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful for being Creative - Off the Wall Friday




Because this week has been dominated getting ready  for our Thanksgiving trip to my parents' cabin . . . I thought I would just offer up some creative quotes to encourage and inspire.




 More than once I've read creative quotes to revitalize my spirit and bring me back to why I create.


So this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to God for making me creative.  Ohhhh and ....Coconut Cream pie.



So what have you be up to creatively?

4 comments:

Regina B Dunn said...

It adds so much to life to be creative and to be able to act on it. I'm so thankful to be surrounded by people that celebrate creativity.

Teresa Duryea Wong said...

Nina Marie: We are are so thankful that you invite us to be a part of this linkup! Thanks a million!

Norma Schlager said...

I'm thankful for being part of the creative group.

annette said...

Nice!