In 2014, I originally blogged this list andddddddd I thought quilters and artists deserved an update. Some practical, some whimsical, and some just darn cute! Without further ado
1. Kallax Shelves from IKEA - Who doesn't like cubbie holes. You can put little bins on them, holding fabric, paint, dye, notions, etc - all on display.
2. Bobbin Buddies - Now I like my amazing bobbin cases (and mostly just use neutrals in the bobbin anyways)but some people like to have exact matching thread. These handy, dandy idea are perfect for that - especially if you are in the middle of a project!
3. Rotary Blades - 45 mm - I know boring right? But these suckers are getting expensive and what quilter doesn't go too long before replacing a dull one. Not to mention a fresh rotary blade is heaven!
4. Grayscale Markers - Can Anybody say Value Drawing??? Markers are just that much faster than pencils. (My Christmas wishlist this year included a set by Tombow)
Art Page A Day Calendar - amazing quality! Love seeing what piece of art pops up next and then I can recycle a lot of days into an inspirational notebook)
6. A Raskog Utility Cart from Ikea - Storage, Movement, Storage, Movement - enough said
7. Inspirational Sign for her Creative Space - I mean, seriously, Don't we all need some inspiration from time to time?
8. Art Book - Give the gift of knowledge! On my wish list this year is Art: Over 2500 works from Cave to Contemporary
9. A box of local Take out Menus and a gift cards to go with them. We all need to eat right? But who wants to stop to cook the food?
10. Time. This has not changed since 2014 - Every quilter, every artist needs time.
Sorry this is posted late. I'm just so poopped after work to get it done properly!!
So What Have You Been Up to Creatively?